How we protect our customers and their personal data
We treat each and every one of our buyers with dignity, so we guarantee complete security for your personal data. When registering and processing your applications, the storage of personal information is subject to the requirements of the Personal Data Protection and Privacy Act, so:
- Your personal data will only be transferable to third parties provided that you give your consent. Also, without your consent, we will not be able to perform any activity with cookies that we will have obtained from you. You may be provided with information about delivery services, SMS notification and other options.
- When you register on our website, you are not required to enter your billing or financial information. You only need to enter basic information about yourself so we can deliver.
- Attention! Before confirming your order and paying for it, please check again that our details have been entered correctly.
In order for your personal data to be fully secure and to avoid any risk of displacement, we use a variety of security systems that provide high-tech information entry without being detected. Your personal data will be processed only after your authorization has been received.
You may be given the following categories of person information:
- Mail Servers.
- For companies engaged in marketing analysis.
- State institutions in accordance with the law (if requested by law enforcement agencies).
In order for your personal information to be properly used, you may use one of the few rights relating to the processing of your confidential data:
- Access to personal data. You have the right to know what data we are using.
- Right to edit your data. If you believe that your personal data are wholly or partially inaccurate, you have the right to edit or modify them.
- Right to revoke your consent to the processing of information about yourself. If we analyze information about you based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time.
- Refrain from receiving letters in an electronic mail. If you don't want to keep up with our news more, you can opt out of a mail from us in a few steps.
- Right to delete personal data. You can ask to delete all information about yourself if you think there is no more purpose, why we collect information about you.
The legal basis for your personal data
We have the right to process your personal data only on condition that it has a legal basis:
- Your consent. Your personal data will be processed only after you have confirmed in writing or electronically that you allow us to use certain personal information about you.
- Our interests. In most cases, the processing of personal data is only done so that we can offer you a wider range of services and goods. But sometimes gathering information can help us protect your interests as well. For example, if you file a claim or claim to the court for improper performance of our duties. In this case, we will be obliged to analyze the information that will be required to protect your legitimate interests.
- Signing the agreement and its subsequent execution. Of course, if you decide to make a purchase with us, then we will need your personal data to fulfill our obligations, such as delivering.